Are you looking for a convenient, compact and lightweight sewing machine for travel and classes? Or are you new to sewing and want to create trendy looks and personalized items? The new H|CLASS™ 100Q sewing machine by HUSQVARNA VIKING® is the perfect choice for you!
Let’s start something beautiful!
- Computerized sewing machine with functions that save time and make sewing easy.
- 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes, that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results.
- Adjustable thread tension is easy to adjust for
special threads and techniques.
- Compact and lightweight at just 15 lbs (7kg) – perfect for travel and classes.
- Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control.
- Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control.
- Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, appliqué and accurate sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot.
- Built-in Needle Threader makes threading easy.
- Feed Teeth Lever makes it simple to lower the feed teeth for stippling, free-motion sewing and button sewing.
- Easy stitch selection is a time-saver! Stitch length and width are automatically set. Settings can quickly be adjusted for specific techniques or fabrics.
- The handy FIX function immediately stops sewing and ties off for secure seams and a neat finish for decorative stitches.
H|CLASS™ 100Q Features & Benefits
- Slide the hard cover on and you are ready to go. The power cord and foot control pack right inside.
- Keeps your sewing machine dust free and protected.
15 YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR GUARANTEE ON THIS MACHINEGuarantee Conditions
We have been established since 1903 so please don't be sceptical when it comes to our long warranty offers. There are 5 generations in our business!
Agency machines are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only.
If you are using a domestic / computer machine for any business venture, large or small your guarantee is void, we only guarantee machines for domestic use, if you are a small cottage industry, as long as you notify us in writing as to what product you are buying, we will then advise you if it is correct for your business.
As an example buying a machine for £100 would be perfect for any household, but it would not be designed to support a day to day business.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind. We only sell quality products . There is normally a charge to extend the warranty, however we have wavered this payment.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles etc as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document. Sorry we can’t extend the warranty on presses, unless on promotion
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components and/or poor workmanship for a period of 3 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please phone first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised, please sign and return as soon as you can to speed up the process of repair.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE SENT TO US VIA THE PARCEL SYSTEM. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. If you choose to dispose of the original packaging then this is against our advice. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging, however we will not collect if you do not retain packaging internal as well as external.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland. All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The waranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
Very often, problems with sewing machines, presses and overlockers are down to user error. Customers purchasing a Sewing Machine can email or phone our helpline for advice, however the first point of call should be the instruction manual.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year. We charge £100 for a call out within a 50 mile radius of our workshop, or you can bring to our workshop at no cost.
Please ask our operators for current promotions!
Please note: Free Gifts may arrive separately from your machine.
UK mainland delivery is free on all orders for items over £30
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 1pm*
We use both Parcelforce and DPD for deliveries.
We aim to deliver orders within 1-2 working days with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items. Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery, please provide special delivery instructions during the checkout process for our drivers to leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some other safe place. You are able to specify any delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your own home, a workplace, or a friend’s address, etc.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow 5 working days for delivery.
Please note that Adjustoforms are made to order and generally take 3-5 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
* Working days only - Order before 1pm for same day dispatch on most machines.