Interactive Color Touch Screen
Large embroidery area - up to 14¼"x8" (360 x 200mm)
Large sewing surface - Almost 10” (250mm)
Embroidery design editing and save
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM ™ Technology
NTERACTIVE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN
Easy to navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- Large (3.5"/70x53mm), graphic color touch screen with high resolution (320x240).
- Clear text and realistic embroidery designs on screen.
- Easy graphic interface designed by sewers for sewers.
- All functions and stitches at a touch.
- Built-in support with Quick Help: Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
BASIC DESIGN POSITIONING
Match your embroideries perfectly every time.
- • Use the basic Design Positioning feature for perfect placement.
- • With basic Design Positioning you can turn any design into an endless design.
• Design Positioning feature makes it so easy.
Your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- • Update your machine with latest software via internet.
FREE MOTION WITH ANY STITCH
For easy quilting and beautiful free motion embroidery usingany stitch you choose.
•Choose Free Motion Floating or Free Motion Spring Actionfrom the SET Menu.
Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.• Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
• Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches,and making buttonholes.
• Ideal for sewers with physical limitations.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN SWEDENHUSQVARNA VIKING® brand has engineered andmanufactured superior quality sewing machines with cuttingedgetechnology for over 140 years.
SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THE MACHINE
Download the latest Machine Communication software fromwww.husqvarnaviking.com to communicate from your PC toyour
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• Organize your designs, add trim commands, create imagefiles, print catalogs and more.
• Create embroidery fonts from any TrueType™ font on yourPC computer using the QuickFont program.
OPTIONAL HUSQVARNA VIKING® EMBROIDERYSOFTWARE for PC Computer
• Embroidery software adds a whole new dimension to yourpersonal embroidery.
• The ultimate software system for embroidery freedom!
OPTIONAL Tru Embroidery™ SOFTWARE FORMAC® Computer
• Introducing the premier embroidery software for the MAC®operating system.www.myembroideries.com
Thousands of designs available anytime with just a click onyour computer.
• Order designs at your local HUSQVARNA VIKING® dealer.
• Download designs from the internet anytime, day or night.
EMBROIDERY DESIGN EDITING AND SAVE
New ways to enhance your embroidery experience and makeit easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
• Personalize your designs directly on screen.
COMBINE AND SAVE DESIGNS
• Create your own combination of designs and/or fontsand save them in the memory or on a USB-stick.
LARGE EMBROIDERY AREA
You can create and embroider large designs up to 14¼"x8"(360x200mm) without re-hooping.
• Two embroidery hoops included;
DESIGNER™ Royal Hoopfor designs up to 14¼"x8" (360x200mm) and DESIGNER™Splendid Square Hoop for designs up to 4¾"x4 ¾"(120x120mm).
• Several optional hoops available for special techniques likeendless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries andmuch more.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® is constantly developing new hoopsand accessories for various techniques.
LARGE SEWING SURFACE
Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
• Large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm),for wonderful ease of sewing.
Endless opportunities to be creative.
• 150 beautiful designs are loaded in your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• All designs include Automatic Jump Stitch Trims.
• 2 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes with bothupper and lower case letters to label, date and embellish
• 261 stitches.
• 7mm stitch width.
• 5 sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters foreasy programming.
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
SENSOR FOOT LIFT
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for everysewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up andextra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth for maximum space toslide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
SENSOR FOOT PIVOT
• The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric whenyou stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR® FeatureSelect your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly setseverything for you.
• Sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, foot pressure, and sewing speed.
• Stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot and needle size and type on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
AUTOMATIC JUMP STITCH TRIM Eliminate trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
• Cuts your embroidery jump stitches automatically.
• Pulls the thread tails to the wrong side of the fabric forquick finishing.
TOP AND BOBBIN THREAD SENSOR WITH ALERT SOUND A pop-up message appears when the top thread breaks or bobbin thread is running low and gives you an advance notice you soon need to change the bobbin.
• No need to check top or bobbin thread when sewing or embroidering
GUARANTEE - PARTS & LABOUR + SERVICING
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
FREE SERVICING OFFER
We include a NO COST SERVICE up to once a year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres.
If you would like your machine sent to us (mainland UK only), we can arrange a return service via courier. We then service your machine and redeliver your machine back to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100. If you are local to us you can of course bring your machine in to our service centre at no cost.
Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Elna and Brother the guarantee for these machines vary from 1 to 3 years parts and labour only.
Our guarantee gives you fantastic peace of mind when buying your new sewing machine. If your machine needs to come into us for attention for any reason, within the first 6 months of purchase carriage is free of charge. After the first 6 months, we ask you as the customer to cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres. We can arrange carriage with our couriers for £30 (collection and return) on the condition that you have the original packaging.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required. Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years and will be confirmed within each product listing.
Our extended guarantee on selected models
Benefit from our extended parts and labour guarantee selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from us, you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Electrical and mechanical components - as per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Naturally this extended cover excludes wilful damage, misuse, overuse and commercial use. Consumable items such as but not limited to foot pedals, belts, bulbs, bobbin cases, needle plates and needles are also not covered as per the manufacturer's guarantee.
OPTIONAL SERVICE PLAN
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes free return via courier & re-delivery for the lifetime of this guarantee + servicing up to once a year is available at the current one-off cost of £79.95 (for machines up to £999 - full value of guarantee £199.95) and can be added at the point of sale or within 6 months of purchase.
Important Notice re. Business use
With the exception of industrial machines, or where specified on your invoice, we do not guarantee any machine for any business use. Our guarantee is for domestic home use only. We also offer an educational use guarantee between 2 and 5 years depending on the model(s) chosen, when the machine is to be used within an educational setting. This valid for purchases by schools, colleges, university and local authorities. If you are a charity, please inform us at the time of purchase and we will advise on the guarantee we can provide depending on the use of the machines.
Authorised service centres
Our engineers are trained sewing machine mechanics who are certified by the brands we supply. As a condition of our guarantee, you may only use our service centres and engineers to perform maintenance and/or repairs on your product. Please seek permission prior to taking the machine to another engineer. If you take your machine to an unauthorised engineer, you may void your warranty. If you have a local service centre you wish to use, please discuss this with our service team.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre-delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance. You can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
What happens if my new machine arrives faulty or becomes faulty?
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components, for a period of 6 months we will arrange a carriage-paid return label. We will then repair and return your machine - available to UK mainland customers only. If you are outside of the UK mainland, please return the machine via a carrier of your choice to one of our service centres and it will be returned to you free of charge. We cannot reimburse costs incurred for return by your own carrier.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will send you a returns form to complete so your repair/return can be authorised.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
New Industrial, professional and commercial sewing machines are covered for 1 year return to base guarantee - we cannot arrange a courier for these items. Ironing presses marked professional or HD are domestic machines however are covered with a 6 month guarantee when used for business purposes.
The extended guarantee is only offered to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
* Return service available from UK mainland area only. Return and re-delivery charges apply after 6 months of original purchase date.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
Our couriers will notify you 1 to 2 days before delivery by SMS (text) or Email so you can know when to expect your item.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1 - 5 working days.
Please note that due to increased demand for Sewing Machines and Overlockers whilst the British Sewing Bee series is on TV, some deliveries of popular models may take longer than usual. If your item is of an urgent nature, please inform us when placing your order as we may be able to prioritise it.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 working days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above are specially ordered in and may take 5-14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered by our own couriers to your home or work - please allow 5-21 days for these models.
JANOME - Please allow 1-3 working days for delivery of Janome products - out of stock items / preorders please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland Europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery. Please note we are expecting delays of some items due to a planned warehouse move in March to April - please contact us for up to date delivery information for these brands.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
TOYOTA - Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)