This machine truly has it all.
The SINGER® QUANTUM STYLIST™ sewing machine has everything you need and more! Start up is a breeze with quick and easy threading, automatic stitch length and width, stitch editing capabilities, a start/stop button and direct button stitch selection. Packed with features, this machine truly has it all.
- 600 Built-In Stitches
- Fulfill your creative dreams with a large selection of stitches including basic, decorative and stretch stitches for clothing construction, quilting, home décor and crafting.
- 13 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a simple 1-step process providing reliable results every time. The sides of the buttonholes are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion.
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate
- The buttonhole foot with underplate sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric. Effectively, this is like a mini-embroidery hoop in which the machine feeds the attachment, rather than the fabric. It makes creating buttonholes possible in places that conventional buttonhole devices cannot easily reach.
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Instantly trims the top and bobbin threads at the touch of a button
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing’s biggest timesaver! This feature makes threading the eye of the needle quick and easy.
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalized sewing.
- Needle Up/Down Button
- Pressing this button when the machine is stopped will change the needle position from down to up or from up to down.
- Extension Table Included
- The included extension table provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting or when working with a larger project.
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen with Brightness Control
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch length, stitch width, tension settings, recommended presser foot, needle up/down position and more! Easily adjust the screen brightness.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System
- The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- 5 Built-In Alphabets
- Personalize projects by adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block or script style numbers and alphabets, both available in upper and lower case, stitched at 5mm stitch width.
- Mirror Imaging and Elongation Functions
- With just a touch of a button, selected stitches can be mirrored imaged, adding even more stitch variety. Press the Elongation button and selected stitches can be made up to 5 times longer
- Electronic Auto Pilot
- Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Lever to the desired speed.
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- 2 StayBright™ LED Lights
- Two lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) are always cool to the touch.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine is constructed of heavy duty metal. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability
- 25 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers, cords and topstitching.
- Electronic Twin Needle Settings
- Stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
- Drop Feed
- A conveniently located lever lowers the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and button sewing.
- 7-Segment Feeding System
- This is a specially designed feed system that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This provides for much more accurate feeding of the fabric.
- Box Feed
- This is a function that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Six Second Threading
- Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function
- Tie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of a button. This feature ensures quality stitching and prevents unraveling.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Horizontal Threading
- Allows for the thread to feed more evenly reducing poor stitch formation and thread breakage.
- High Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- Direct Button Stitch Selection
- Provides direct access to eight of the most popular stitches including straight, zigzag, blind hem and buttonhole
- Stitch Reference Chart
- This chart, located on the upper lid of the machine, allows you to quickly choose the perfect stitch for your project – eliminating tedious screen searching.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, regardless of fabric type. The tension can be adjusted using the tension adjustment buttons, if desired.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The Presser Foot Lifter has two heights. The second offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Free Arm
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This feature is especially valuable when appliquéing, because it provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making adjustments.
- Error Warning
- An audible warning alerts the sewer if something is incorrect. The audible warning can be deactivated, if desired. A picture appears on the LCD screen illustrating the probable error.
- Optimum Power Control
- A control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
- DC Motor
- Provides instant start and stop with no coasting, for accurate and precise stitch placement
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change snap-on presser feet without use of a screwdriver.
- Included Presser Feet
- All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot and Underplate, Open Toe Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Narrow Hem Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot
- Included Accessories
- Extra Wide Extension Table, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver (2), Spool Cap (2), Seam Guide, Quilting Bar, Clearance Plate and Shank for Presser Feet
- On Board Storage
- The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable sewing table, providing easy access to accessories.
GUARANTEE - PARTS & LABOUR + SERVICING
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
FREE SERVICING OFFER
We include a NO COST SERVICE up to once a year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres.
If you would like your machine sent to us (mainland UK only), we can arrange a return service via courier. We then service your machine and redeliver your machine back to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100. If you are local to us you can of course bring your machine in to our service centre at no cost.
Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Elna and Brother the guarantee for these machines vary from 1 to 3 years parts and labour only.
Our guarantee gives you fantastic peace of mind when buying your new sewing machine. If your machine needs to come into us for attention for any reason, within the first 6 months of purchase carriage is free of charge. After the first 6 months, we ask you as the customer to cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres. We can arrange carriage with our couriers for £30 (collection and return) on the condition that you have the original packaging.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required. Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years and will be confirmed within each product listing.
Our extended guarantee on selected models
Benefit from our extended parts and labour guarantee selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from us, you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Electrical and mechanical components - as per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Naturally this extended cover excludes wilful damage, misuse, overuse and commercial use. Consumable items such as but not limited to foot pedals, belts, bulbs, bobbin cases, needle plates and needles are also not covered as per the manufacturer's guarantee.
OPTIONAL SERVICE PLAN
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes free return via courier & re-delivery for the lifetime of this guarantee + servicing up to once a year is available at the current one-off cost of £79.95 (for machines up to £999 - full value of guarantee £199.95) and can be added at the point of sale or within 6 months of purchase.
Important Notice re. Business use
With the exception of industrial machines, or where specified on your invoice, we do not guarantee any machine for any business use. Our guarantee is for domestic home use only. We also offer an educational use guarantee between 2 and 5 years depending on the model(s) chosen, when the machine is to be used within an educational setting. This valid for purchases by schools, colleges, university and local authorities. If you are a charity, please inform us at the time of purchase and we will advise on the guarantee we can provide depending on the use of the machines.
Authorised service centres
Our engineers are trained sewing machine mechanics who are certified by the brands we supply. As a condition of our guarantee, you may only use our service centres and engineers to perform maintenance and/or repairs on your product. Please seek permission prior to taking the machine to another engineer. If you take your machine to an unauthorised engineer, you may void your warranty. If you have a local service centre you wish to use, please discuss this with our service team.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre-delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance. You can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
What happens if my new machine arrives faulty or becomes faulty?
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components, for a period of 6 months we will arrange a carriage-paid return label. We will then repair and return your machine - available to UK mainland customers only. If you are outside of the UK mainland, please return the machine via a carrier of your choice to one of our service centres and it will be returned to you free of charge. We cannot reimburse costs incurred for return by your own carrier.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will send you a returns form to complete so your repair/return can be authorised.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
New Industrial, professional and commercial sewing machines are covered for 1 year return to base guarantee - we cannot arrange a courier for these items. Ironing presses marked professional or HD are domestic machines however are covered with a 6 month guarantee when used for business purposes.
The extended guarantee is only offered to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
* Return service available from UK mainland area only. Return and re-delivery charges apply after 6 months of original purchase date.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
Our couriers will notify you 1 to 2 days before delivery by SMS (text) or Email so you can know when to expect your item.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1 - 5 working days.
If your item is of an urgent nature, please inform us when placing your order as we may be able to prioritise it.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 working days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above are specially ordered in and may take 5-14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered by our own couriers to your home or work - please allow 5-21 days for these models.
JANOME - Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery of Janome products - out of stock items / preorders please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland Europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery. Please note we are expecting delays of some items due to a planned warehouse move in March to April - please contact us for up to date delivery information for these brands.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
TOYOTA - Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)