Key Features & Functions:
- 184 Built-in Stitches ~ wide choice of utility and decorative stitches
- One-Step buttonhole ~ 10 styles of one-step 'auto size' buttonholes
- Work Space ~ large210mm work space to the right of the needle. Ideal for large sewing projects such as quilts, curtains, etc.
- LCD screen ~ clear LCD screen showing stitch details and settings
- Direct stitch selection ~ simply key in the number of the required stitch
- My Custom Stitch ~ allows you to design your own decorative stitches and save them to memory for future use
- Auto Needle threading ~ simple and quick needle threading by lowering the lever
- SFDS ~ 'Square Feed Drive System' provides smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- LED lighting ~ super bright LED lighting lights your work area effectively
- Drop-in bobbin ~ simply drop in a full bobbin, follow the thread guide and you are ready to sew
- Knee lift ~ free up your hands by using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal for working on larger projects such as quilts
- Lock stitch button ~ at the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- Customised setting ~ allows you to adjust the stitch width, length and thread tension to your personal preference and save these to memory for future use
- Hard case ~ a sturdy hard case protects the machine when not in use
- Snap-on presser feet ~ quickly and easily change presser feet
- Slide speed control ~ adjust the sewing speed from slow to fast, this can also be used to adjust the stitch width whilst sewing
- Lettering ~ sews upper and lower case lettering
- Sideways feed ~ sews in up to 4 directions, sews extra-large 40mm wide side feed decorative stitches
- Mirror imaging ~ create a mirror image of your stitch pattern to achieve an even greater variety of stitches
- Auto thread tension ~ automatically senses the fabric thickness and adjusts the thread tension
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MODELS)
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included).
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost to send the machine to us.
If you would like your machine collected from you (mainland UK only), we then collect, service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available at the current cost of £59.94 and can be added within 6 months of purchase. Please contact us for further information on this service.
We do not guarantee any machine for any business use. We can only guarantee machines for domestic use. If you are a small business, as long as you notify us prior to purchasing we will then advise you if it is correct for your business and the guarantee we can offer you.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging. We will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland.
All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year.
UK mainland delivery is free on all orders for items over £30
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 12pm*
We use both Parcelforce, DPD and Hermes for deliveries.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately.
Products in stock we aim to deliver orders within 1 - 3 working days with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items.
Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery, please provide special delivery instructions during the checkout process for our drivers to leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some other safe place. You are able to specify any delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your own home, a workplace, or a friend’s address, etc.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow 5 working days for delivery.
Please note that Adjustoforms are made to order and generally take 7 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 12pm for same day dispatch on most machines.