- Computerized embroidery machine
- Wide work space: 119.4" x 4.7" (303.5 mm x 120 mm)
- Color LCD touch screen: 62.8 mm x 110.9 mm (2 1/2" x 41/2")
- Horizontal full rotary hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Horizontal spool pin
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with thread cutters
- Easy bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in needle threader
- Automatic thread tension control
- Automatic thread cutter
- Upper thread and bobbin thread tension sensors
- Presser foot lift with lifter safety device
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Save onto machine or USB key
- Start/Stop key
- Built-in carriage
- 5 built-in white LED lamps in 3 different locations
- Multi languages interface (13 languages)
- Design transfer via USB Port
- Memory capability up to 3MB of storage
- Direct PC link
- Universal voltage
- 160 built-in embroidery designs with 3 embroidery fonts and 1 alphabet
- Monogramming fonts with 2 and 3 letters with 46 borders and 52 sew designs
- Maximum embroidery speed: 860 spm
- Maximum embroidery area: 7.9" x 11" (200 mm x 280 mm)
- Maximum stitches per design: 200'000 stitches
- Pattern tracing (clockwise and basting)
- Jump thread trimming
- Auto return after thread break
- Flexible stitch travelling - direct jump to the desired point on the design
- Editing fonction: combine designs and alphabets, rotate, resize, mirror image, face to face, move by drag and drop, zoom in edit window, copy and paste, arc and combine designs, cornering layout, single color sewing, thread color change, grouping and customizing display colors.
- Design embroidery information: skipping and color overview, remaining embroidery time in minutes, trace key, stitch counter, ...
- Inches / millimeters available
- Sound: adjust volume or turn off
- Adjust eco mode
- Thread selection - Robinson-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- On-screen information key
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size: W 22.2" x H 13.1" x D 18.1" (W 566 x H 335 x D 462 mm)
- LCD screen size: W 2.4" x H 4.3" (W 62.8 x H 110.9 mm)
- Weight: 24.5 lbs (11 kg)
- Work space: W 11.9" x H 4.7" (W 303.5 x H 120 mm)
- Maximum embroidery area: 7.9" x 11" (200 mm x 280 mm)
- RE28b Hoop: 7.9" x 11" (200 x 280 mm)
- SQ20b Hoop: 7.9" x 7.9" (200 x 200 mm)
- RE20b Hoop: 5.5" x 7.9" (140 x 200 mm)
- Hat hoop and ASQ quilting hoop available in option
- Embroidery Foot P
- Special bobbin holder for embroidery
- Screw driver (large and small)
- Lint brush
- A set of embroidery needles
- Small, large and special spool holders
- Additional horizontal spool pin
- Touch panel stylus
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Magnetic clamps for hoop (x8)
- Extra wide table
- Embroidery Editor PC Software
- USB cable
- Instructional DVD
- Dust cover
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MODELS)
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included).
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost to send the machine to us.
If you would like your machine collected from you (mainland UK only), we then collect, service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available at the current cost of £59.94 and can be added within 6 months of purchase. Please contact us for further information on this service.
We do not guarantee any machine for any business use. We can only guarantee machines for domestic use. If you are a small business, as long as you notify us prior to purchasing we will then advise you if it is correct for your business and the guarantee we can offer you.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging. We will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland.
All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year.
UK mainland delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 1pm*
We use both Parcelforce and DPD for deliveries.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately.
Products in stock we aim to deliver orders on the next working day after dispatch with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items. Some remote areas may require a 48-72 hour delivery.
Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some a safe place if you have specified this is approporiate.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Adjustoform Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 1pm for same day dispatch on most machines.