- Enjoy sewing and embroidery like never before!
- Elna's all-new top-of-the-line sewing, quilting and embroidery machine, the new eXpressive 920 will help you for every tasks. Whether designers enjoy quilting, embroidering, sewing home décor and garments or a combination of everything, this sewing and embroidery machine is the perfect tool for success. Create embroidery like never before by utilizing this machine's 350 built-in embroidery designs, 10 fonts for monogramming and a 2 & 3 letters monogramming function. With a maximum hoop size of 9.1" x 11.8" / 230 x 300 mm and embroidery speed of 1,000 stitch per minute, the new eXpressive 920 allows for larger and faster embroidery work. Quilters and sewists will enjoy choosing up to 400 stitches and 13 one-step buttonholes. The expansive bed space also makes the eXpressive 920 perfect for quilting, home décor or any project where added sewing space is a must.
TECHNICAL FEATURES - GENERAL
- Computerized sewing and embroidery machine
- Long arm with large work space: 11" x 4.7" (280 mm x 120 mm)
- Wide, high speed and full-colors LCD touch screen: 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Stitch chart on top protective cover
- Horizontal full rotary hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Multi languages interface (13 languages)
- 7 pieces feed dog for a permanent contact with fabrics
- Automatic foot presser control
- Automatic presser foot lifter and extra-high lift
- Easy and guided bobbin with thread cutter
- Easy bobbin winder with independent motor
- Built-in fully automatic needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Upper thread and bobbin thread sensors
- Automatic thread tension control
- Independent Upper Feed System
- Snap-on presser feet
- One step needle plate conversion
- 10 built-in white LED lamps in 5 different locations including one retractable front light and a full color front line light
- Memory capability up to 4MB of storage
- Knee lifter function
- Connexion for two USB sticks
- Free arm
- Built-in accessory storage
- Carrying handle
TECHNICAL FEATURES - SEWING
- 400 built-in stitches including 13 buttonholes and 3 alphabets
- Maximum stitch width: 9 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5 mm
- Maximum adjustable sewing speed: 1'060 spm
- 91 needle positions with 0,1 increments
- Up to 100 programming patterns combination
- Information about selected stitch, recommended foot and stitch adjustment
- Vertical and horizontal stitch flip function
- Cloth guide attachable on the embroidery unit
TECHNICAL FEATURES - EMBROIDERY
- 350 embroidery designs with 10 embroidery fonts and 2 alphabets
- Monogramming with 2 or 3 letters and different border patterns
- Maximum embroidery area: 9.1" x 11.8" (230 mm x 300 mm)
- Maximum stitches per design: 200'000 stitches
- Maximum embroidery speed: 1'000 spm
- Free arm embroidery
- Embroidery couching foot for couching designs
- Editing function: combine designs and alphabets, resize, flip, rotate, arc, zoom, trace, duplicate, drag and drop, color choices, copy-paste and group.
- Removable embroidery unit with its carrying bag
- Automatic and programmable thread cutter and jump thread trimming
- Auto return after thread break
- Acutools software and direct PC-link
EIGHT MAIN ESSENTIAL BUTTONS
- Start / Stop for sewing without foot controller
- Reverse stitch
- Auto-lock stitch / end of pattern
- Needle drop position up or down
- Automatic presser foot lifter
- Automatic thread cutter
- Fully automatic needle threader
- Independant bobbin winding
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size with embroidery unit: W 624 x H 322 x D 262 mm / W 24.6" x H 12.7" x D 10.3" inches
- Size without embroidery unit: W 624 x H 322 x D 228 mm / W 24.6" x H 12.7" x D 8.9" inches
- Bed space: W 280 x D 120 mm / 11'' x 4.7'' inches
- Weight: 15.8 kg / 34.8 Ibs
- Full color LCD touch screen: 196.8 mm x 118.1 mm / 7.7" x 4.6" inches
- GR : 230 x 300 mm (9.1" x 11.8")
- SQ23 : 230 x 230 mm (9.1" x 9.1")
- SQ14 : 140 x 140 mm (5.5" x 5.5")
- FA10-free arm : 100 x 40 mm (3.9" x 1.6")
- Hat hoop available in option
- Standard foot - A
- Rolled hem foot - D
- Zipper foot - E
- Satin stitch foot - F
- Open toe satin stitch foot - F2
- Blind hem foot - G
- Overlock foot - M
- 1/4¨ patchwork seam foot - O
- Button sewing foot - T
- Concealed zipper foot - Z
- Automatic buttonhole foot R with stabilizer plate
- Embroidery foot - P
- Embroidery Couching foot - PC-1
- Embroidery Couching foot - PC-2
- Yarn guide a2nd needle bar yarn guide for couching embroidery
- Darning foot - PH-D
- Free motion quilting closed-toe foot - QC
- Free motion quilting open-toe foot - QO
- Free motion quilting zigzag foot - QV
- Upper Feed foot holder - LARGE system with: Upper Feed foot - AD and Upper Feed quilt piecing foot - OD
- Upper Feed foot holder - NARROW system with: Upper Feed foot - VD and Upper Feed Zipper foot - ED
- Button shank plate
- Quilting guide bar
- Circular pivot pin
- Cloth guide
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Needle set
- Screwdriver, Lint brush, Seam ripper and Scissors
- Large, small and special spool holders
- Additional spool pin, spool net and felt
- Spool stand
- Touch panel stylus
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Bobbin holder for embroidery
- Embroidery kit
- Optic magnifier
- Magnetic clamps for embroidery hoops
- Knee lifter
- Extra wide extension table
- Extra large foot controller
- USB cable
- Semi-hard cover
- Embroidery unit carrying-bag
- Acutools Software
- Instructional video DVD
15 Year Parts / Labour / Service Guarantee on Sewing Machines and Overlockers
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MACHINES)
We have been established since 1903 so please don't be sceptical when it comes to our long warranty offers.
Agency machines are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included)..
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year, however the cost of delivery to us is to be borne by the customer only after the first 6 months have passed, the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
You simply drop your machine at a local DPD parcel shop, we then service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This saves you the hassle of taking your machine to your local shop repair shop, parking, then having to go back and collect it later. So, let us look after you. This charge is only after the first 6 months. A full service will only cost you the price of the courier service! An additional optional extension which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available - please contact us for information.
If you are using a domestic / computer machine for any business venture, large or small your guarantee is void, we only guarantee machines for domestic use, if you are a small cottage industry, as long as you notify us in writing as to what product you are buying, we will then advise you if it is correct for your business.
As an example buying a machine for £100 would be perfect for any household, but it would not be designed to support a day to day business.
IRONING PRESSES ARE NOT COVERED IF YOU ARE ABED AND BREAKFAST OR HOTEL
Please advise in writing how many rooms you have as your guarantee will be invalid, we do sell 2 presses suitable for B&B the VALET AND BLANCA
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Yes you're covered for parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind. We only sell quality products . There is normally a charge to extend the warranty, however we have wavered this payment.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles etc as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document. Sorry we can’t extend the warranty on presses, unless on promotion
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please phone first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised, please sign and return as soon as you can to speed up the process of repair.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. If you choose to dispose of the original packaging then this is against our advice. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging, however we will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging internal as well as external.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland. All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
Very often, problems with sewing machines, presses and overlockers are down to user error. Customers purchasing a Sewing Machine can email or phone our helpline for advice, however the first point of call should be the instruction manual.
If you have purchased your machine from another company, you can purchase our 15 year parts labour and service warranty for £299.00 plus vat - subject to pre-inspection of your machine.
Additionally, if you buy any other sewing machine from us with a lesser warranty period you can extend the warranty to 15 years parts labour and service at a cost of £299 (excluding agency machines).
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year. We charge £100 for a call out within a 50 mile radius of our workshop, or you can bring to our workshop at no cost.
- 24 x 300m Sewing Threads (various colours)
- 3 x Soft Grip Sewing Scissors
- Sew What? by Debbie Shore DVD - Learn to use your Sewing Machine
* Offers excludes Agency Machines - Please note that free gifts may arrive separately from your machine. Gifts are automatically added to eligible orders. Gifts are subject to stock availability.
UK mainland delivery is free on all orders for items over £30
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 12pm*
We use both Parcelforce, DPD and Hermes for deliveries.
Products in stock we aim to deliver orders within 1 - 3 working days with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items.
Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery, please provide special delivery instructions during the checkout process for our drivers to leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some other safe place. You are able to specify any delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your own home, a workplace, or a friend’s address, etc.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow 5 working days for delivery.
Please note that Adjustoforms are made to order and generally take 7 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 12pm for same day dispatch on most machines.