When you create with fabric and thread, every project is a journey. Where you end up and how you get there is all up to you... and your machine. And with wireless connect via your PC or iPad and our fastest processor to date, you'll be there in no time. And the size is fantastic. The Horizon MC15000 comes standard with our largest hoop and has the largest touch screen we've ever made! No matter which direction you head, the new Horizon MC15000 can take you there.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 500 Built-in stitches
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7 piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full colour touchscreen 7.7" x 4.7"
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations15" Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Available iPad apps including AcuMonitor and AcuEditEmbroidery Features
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite for combing and editing embroidery designs.480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 11 Fonts with European characters
- 2&3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1" x 11.8" (230mm x 300mm)
- Design transfer options: Wireless, USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 - 1,000 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+, .JPXEditing functions: Resize, Combine, Duplicate, Rotate, Flip, Arc, Group, Drag & Drop, Zoom, Trace, User Color Choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Automatic enabling cutworkAcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermamn Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira (Polyneon 40), Robison-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen), Jenny Haskins (Rayon)Semi Hard Cover includedDVD includedAvailable Hoops:
- GR: 9.1" x 11.8"SQ23: 9.1" x 9.1"SQ14: 5.5" x 5.5"Free Arm FA10: 3.9" x 1.6"AcuFil Quilting Hoop ASQ22 8.7" x 8.7"
15 Year Parts / Labour / Service Guarantee on Sewing Machines and Overlockers
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MACHINES)
We have been established since 1903 so please don't be sceptical when it comes to our long warranty offers.
Agency machines are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included)..
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year, however the cost of delivery to us is to be borne by the customer only after the first 6 months have passed, the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
You simply drop your machine at a local DPD parcel shop, we then service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This saves you the hassle of taking your machine to your local shop repair shop, parking, then having to go back and collect it later. So, let us look after you. This charge is only after the first 6 months. A full service will only cost you the price of the courier service! An additional optional extension which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available - please contact us for information.
If you are using a domestic / computer machine for any business venture, large or small your guarantee is void, we only guarantee machines for domestic use, if you are a small cottage industry, as long as you notify us in writing as to what product you are buying, we will then advise you if it is correct for your business.
As an example buying a machine for £100 would be perfect for any household, but it would not be designed to support a day to day business.
IRONING PRESSES ARE NOT COVERED IF YOU ARE ABED AND BREAKFAST OR HOTEL
Please advise in writing how many rooms you have as your guarantee will be invalid, we do sell 2 presses suitable for B&B the VALET AND BLANCA
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Yes you're covered for parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind. We only sell quality products . There is normally a charge to extend the warranty, however we have wavered this payment.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles etc as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document. Sorry we can’t extend the warranty on presses, unless on promotion
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please phone first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised, please sign and return as soon as you can to speed up the process of repair.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. If you choose to dispose of the original packaging then this is against our advice. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging, however we will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging internal as well as external.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland. All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
Very often, problems with sewing machines, presses and overlockers are down to user error. Customers purchasing a Sewing Machine can email or phone our helpline for advice, however the first point of call should be the instruction manual.
If you have purchased your machine from another company, you can purchase our 15 year parts labour and service warranty for £299.00 plus vat - subject to pre-inspection of your machine.
Additionally, if you buy any other sewing machine from us with a lesser warranty period you can extend the warranty to 15 years parts labour and service at a cost of £299 (excluding agency machines).
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year. We charge £100 for a call out within a 50 mile radius of our workshop, or you can bring to our workshop at no cost.
- 24 x 300m Sewing Threads (various colours)
- 3 x Soft Grip Sewing Scissors
- Sew What? by Debbie Shore DVD - Learn to use your Sewing Machine
* Offers excludes Agency Machines - Please note that free gifts may arrive separately from your machine. Gifts are automatically added to eligible orders. Gifts are subject to stock availability.
UK mainland delivery is free on all orders for items over £30
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 1pm*
We use both Parcelforce, DPD and Hermes for deliveries.
We aim to deliver orders within 1-2 working days with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items. Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery, please provide special delivery instructions during the checkout process for our drivers to leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some other safe place. You are able to specify any delivery address while ordering and have your order delivered to your own home, a workplace, or a friend’s address, etc.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow 5 working days for delivery.
Please note that Adjustoforms are made to order and generally take 3-5 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 1pm for same day dispatch on most machines.