The Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 sewing machine has all of the features you would expect from a high end machine - colour touch screen, electronic thread cutter, large sewing space and much more. In addition, ther Expression 720 also includes fantastic and innovative stitching features that will reeally enhance your sewing projects. Floating and ribbon stitches are complimented by a fully customisable stitch creator. Design any stitch you can imagine on the touch screen!
Features and Benefits
- Pfaff Color Touch Screen - See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the 70mm x 53mm Color Touch Screen.
- Quick Help System - Touch the quick help icon for instant information.
- Large Sewing Space - The Pfaff quilt Expression 720 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- The Original IDT System - The integrated dual feed from Pfaff precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Exclusive Pfaff Stitch Techniques
- Floating Stitches: add embellishments to your project with stitches that looks like they are floating on top of the fabric with no connection stitches in between them, giving a unique hand stitched effect.
- Triple, Double and Single Ribbon Stitches: add dimensional elements to your decorative stitching with beautiful ribbon stitches. Narrow ribbons and trims are woven into these special stitches as you sew.
- Stacking Stitches: sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colors. The stacking stitches consist of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on top of each other.
- Exclusive Stitch Creator Feature - Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
Creative Signature Sewing Programs
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches - Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for a multitude of opportunities.
- Stitch Positioning - Moves the complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Patchwork Program - Use the Patchwork Program to repeat the seam length over and over. This can be used with both utility and decorative stitches.
- Stitch Density - Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Twin Needle Program - Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Single Stitch Program - Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
- 428 stitches up to 52mm wide - Be astonished by the fascinating selection of Pfaff high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 9mm. 9 categories for easy selection.
- Maxi Stitches - Add beautiful decorative accents to your project with stitches and monograms that sew side to side to create finished stitches up to 52mm wide.
- 4 Built-In Sewing Fonts - Choose from 4 sewing alphabets, with both upper- and lower-case letters, for easy programming.
- Automatic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension - Best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
- Stitch Restart - Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
- Stitch Sequencing - Combine and save up to 99 stitches and/or letters.
- Free-Motion Modes - Choose between 3 modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. The feed teeth will drop automatically when your preferred method is selected.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down.
- The Sensormatic Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfectly balanced one-step buttonholes every time. Both buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality. 10 buttonhole styles designed for various sewing applications.
- 37 Needle Positions - For exact placement of your straight stitch. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Personal Menu - Save up to 30 of your personal stitches and sequences in a folder to sew them again whenever you wish.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest point while dropping the feed teeth so thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Needle Up / Down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Thread Snips - Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Start / Stop button - Sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Immediate Tie-Off - When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor - The perfect help for straight stitch sewing with any straight stitch accessory. Attach the Straight Stitch Plate and the machine sensor alerts you if you select any stitch other than a straight stitch.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- LED Illuminated Workspace - Designed to give even light across the entire work area. LED technology and light guides provide excellent lighting on your work area. See fabric and stitches in true color and with less shadows.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor - Alerts you when bobbin thread is low.
- Electronic Knee-Lift - Raises the presser foot with an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Speed Slider - Adjust sewing speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook - No threads caught in bobbin area.
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle - For time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Download the latest firmware version from the internet - update quickly with a USB stick.
- Stylus Holder Built-In - Keeps your stylus at your fingertips.
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Base Plate - Convenient measuring directly on your Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 sewing machine.
- Hard Cover
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 sewing machine
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot with IDT
- Fancy stitch foot with IDT
- Fancy stitch foot
- Blindhem foot with IDT
- Zipper foot with IDT
- Sensormatic buttonhole foot
- Manual buttonhole foot
- Sensormatic free-motion foot
- Maxi stitch foot
- 1/4" Piecing Foot
- Straight Stitch Plate
- Electronic Knee-Lift
- Hard Cover
GUARANTEE - PARTS & LABOUR + SERVICING
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
FREE SERVICING OFFER
For machines eligible for our 15 year guarantee we include a NO COST SERVICE up to once a year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres.
If you would like your machine sent to us (mainland UK only), we can arrange a return service via courier. We then service your machine and redeliver your machine back to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100. If you are local to us you can of course bring your machine in to our service centre at no cost.
Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Elna and Brother the guarantee for these machines vary from 1 to 3 years parts and labour only.
Our guarantee gives you fantastic peace of mind when buying your new sewing machine. If your machine needs to come into us for attention for any reason, within the first 6 months of purchase carriage is free of charge. After the first 6 months, we ask you as the customer to cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres. We can arrange carriage with our couriers for £30 (collection and return) on the condition that you have the original packaging.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required. Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years and will be confirmed within each product listing.
Our extended guarantee on selected models
Benefit from our extended parts and labour guarantee selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from us, you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Electrical and mechanical components - as per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Naturally this extended cover excludes wilful damage, misuse, overuse and commercial use. Consumable items such as but not limited to foot pedals, belts, bulbs, bobbin cases, needle plates and needles are also not covered as per the manufacturer's guarantee.
OPTIONAL SERVICE PLAN
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes free return via courier & re-delivery for the lifetime of this guarantee + servicing up to once a year is available at the current one-off cost of £79.95 (for machines up to £999 - full value of guarantee £199.95) and can be added at the point of sale or within 6 months of purchase.
Important Notice re. Business use
With the exception of industrial machines, or where specified on your invoice, we do not guarantee any machine for any business use. Our guarantee is for domestic home use only. We also offer an educational use guarantee between 2 and 5 years depending on the model(s) chosen, when the machine is to be used within an educational setting. This valid for purchases by schools, colleges, university and local authorities. If you are a charity, please inform us at the time of purchase and we will advise on the guarantee we can provide depending on the use of the machines.
Authorised service centres
Our engineers are trained sewing machine mechanics who are certified by the brands we supply. As a condition of our guarantee, you may only use our service centres and engineers to perform maintenance and/or repairs on your product. Please seek permission prior to taking the machine to another engineer. If you take your machine to an unauthorised engineer, you may void your warranty. If you have a local service centre you wish to use, please discuss this with our service team.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre-delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance. You can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
What happens if my new machine arrives faulty or becomes faulty?
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components, for a period of 6 months we will arrange a carriage-paid return label. We will then repair and return your machine - available to UK mainland customers only. If you are outside of the UK mainland, please return the machine via a carrier of your choice to one of our service centres and it will be returned to you free of charge. We cannot reimburse costs incurred for return by your own carrier.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will send you a returns form to complete so your repair/return can be authorised.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
New Industrial, professional and commercial sewing machines are covered for 1 year return to base guarantee - we cannot arrange a courier for these items. Ironing presses marked professional or HD are domestic machines however are covered with a 6 month guarantee when used for business purposes.
* Return service available from UK mainland area only. Return and re-delivery charges apply after 6 months of original purchase date.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30. We use DPD, Parcelforce, Fedex, UPS and Royal Mail for deliveries.
For items we stock in our warehouse, we aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 12pm and deliver on the next working day (UK mainland only) (Monday to Friday Only)
*** December - Christmas Period ***
General delivery time is 3-5 working days from order
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - Please see delivery information shown in the title of the product or check with your sales agent.
EXCEPTIONS FOR CERTAIN BRANDS
Where product is not stocked in our own warehouse, delivery times may vary. Please speak to a sales agent to confirm delivery times on these items or advise if your order is of an urgent nature.
BROTHER & JANOME - Some Janome and Brother that are sent directly from these brands can take 5-7 working days to be delivered. Please check with your sales agent when placing your order to receive a delivery time.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Sent directly from mainland Europe - allow up to 10-14 working days
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7-14 working days for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These may need to be tested prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
Delivery times may be longer than usual in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Most deliveries will be by DPD. Download the free smartphone app 'Your DPD' and register your mobile number, email and delivery address to track your DPD delivery. Once a tracking number has been assigned to your order your app will notify you. This will normally be the working day before delivery.
Generally our carriers will send you a message by email or text message (SMS) with tracking information If this information has been provided at the point of purchase.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Some remote areas such as Highlands and Islands may take longer to reach.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet to the curbside. Please note these items can be heavy and will require a minimum of 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will be charged at £70+VAT.
Please see our returns policy (click here)