- 23 Built-in Stitches
- 6 Basic, 12 Decorative, 4 Stretch, 1 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing’s biggest timesaver! Easily thread the needle without frustration or eye strain.
- Fully Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Create beautiful buttonholes in a simple 4-step process.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any fabric type.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover
- The bobbin is easily loaded from the top. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor bobbin thread supply.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- All the interior mechanisms are perfectly aligned for durability and skip-free sewing.
- Simple Stitch Selection
- Change stitches with simply the turn of a dial.
- Quick and Easy Threading
- Easy, straightforward threading path saves time.
- Free Arm
- Provides professional results by offering easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Offers more clearance when placing multiple fabric layers under the presser foot
- Automatic Tension
- Ensures excellent straight stitch quality regardless of fabric type
- Automatic Reverse
- Push and hold the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Lever to sew in reverse and reinforce stitches.
- On Board Storage
- The free arm accessory storage provides easy access to accessories.
- Twin Needle Capability
- Easily add a decorative touch to your sewing projects.
- Up to 5mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 5mm—creating bold satin and decorative stitches.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Easily sew the lightweight to heavy fabrics without the need for presser foot pressure adjustments.
- Variable Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change presser feet without the use of a screwdriver.
- Included Accessories
- All -Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Edge / Quilting Guide, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, L-Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Machine Intro DVD, Instruction Manual with included Stitch Guide, Foot Control, Power Cord
GUARANTEE - PARTS & LABOUR (updated 10th June 2018)
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Elna and Brother the guarantee for these machines vary from 1 to 3 years parts and labour only.
Our guarantee gives you fantastic peace of mind when buying your new sewing machine. If your machine needs to come into us for attention for any reason, within the first 6 months of purchase carriage is free of charge. After the first 6 months, we ask you as the customer to cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres. We can arrange carriage with our couriers for £30 (collection and return) on the condition that you have the original packaging.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required. Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years and will be confirmed within each product listing.
Our extended guarantee on selected models
Benefit from our extended parts and labour guarantee selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from us, you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Electrical and mechanical components - as per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Naturally this extended cover excludes wilful damage, misuse, overuse and commercial use. Consumable items such as but not limited to foot pedals, belts, bulbs, bobbin cases and needles are also not covered as per the manufacturer's guarantee.
OPTIONAL SERVICE PLAN
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes free return via courier & re-delivery for the lifetime of this guarantee + servicing up to once a year is available at the current one-off cost of £99.95 and can be added at the point of sale - the service plan can be paid for by 0% credit instalments (subject to status).
Important Notice re. Business use
With the exception of industrial machines, or where specified on your invoice, we do not guarantee any machine for any business use. Our guarantee is for domestic home use only. We also offer an educational use guarantee between 2 and 5 years depending on the model(s) chosen, when the machine is to be used within an educational setting. This valid for purchases by schools, colleges, university and local authorities. If you are a charity, please inform us at the time of purchase and we will advise on the guarantee we can provide depending on the use of the machines.
Authorised service centres
Our engineers are trained sewing machine mechanics who are certified by the brands we supply. As a condition of our guarantee, you may only use our service centres and engineers to perform maintenance and/or repairs on your product. Please seek permission prior to taking the machine to another engineer. If you take your machine to an unauthorised engineer, you may void your warranty. If you have a local service centre you wish to use, please discuss this with our service team.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre-delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance. You can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
What happens if my machine arrives faulty or becomes faulty?
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components, for a period of 6 months we will arrange a carriage-paid return label. We will then repair and return your machine - available to UK mainland customers only. If you are outside of the UK mainland, please return the machine via a carrier of your choice to one of our service centres and it will be returned to you free of charge. We cannot reimburse costs incurred for return by your own carrier.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will send you a returns form to complete so your repair/return can be authorised.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
New Industrial, professional and commercial machines are covered for 1 year return to base guarantee - we cannot arrange a courier for these items.
* Return service available from UK mainland area only. Return and re-delivery charges apply after 6 months of original purchase date.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
IN STOCK ITEMS - For items we stock, we aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 12pm and deliver on the next working day (UK mainland only) (Monday to Friday Only)
SATURDAY DELIVERY -
Some items may be available for Saturday delivery (Charges apply). Please contact us by phone to check if Saturday delivery is available for the product you wish to order.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - Please see delivery information shown in the title of the product or check with your sales agent.
EXCEPTIONS FOR CERTAIN BRANDS
Where product is not stocked in our own warehouse, delivery times may vary. Please speak to a sales agent to confirm delivery times on these items or advise if your order is of an urgent nature.
BROTHER - Some models are sent directly by Brother, allow 1 - 5 working days. Machines priced over £599 may take up to 7 days for delivery.
JANOME - Some models sent directly by Janome, allow 1-3 working days
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models sent directly from mainland Europe - allow up to 10 working days
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7-10 working days for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These may need to be tested prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY -
Generally our carriers will send you a message by email or text message (SMS) with tracking information If this information has been provided at the point of purchase.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Some remote areas such as Highlands and Islands may take longer to reach.
Delivery times may vary in busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. Please check with us for latest delivery information when you place your order.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)