This machine truly has it all.
The SINGER® QUANTUM STYLIST™ sewing machine has everything you need and more! Start up is a breeze with quick and easy threading, automatic stitch length and width, stitch editing capabilities, a start/stop button and direct button stitch selection. Packed with features, this machine truly has it all.
- 600 Built-In Stitches
- Fulfill your creative dreams with a large selection of stitches including basic, decorative and stretch stitches for clothing construction, quilting, home décor and crafting.
- 13 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a simple 1-step process providing reliable results every time. The sides of the buttonholes are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion.
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate
- The buttonhole foot with underplate sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric. Effectively, this is like a mini-embroidery hoop in which the machine feeds the attachment, rather than the fabric. It makes creating buttonholes possible in places that conventional buttonhole devices cannot easily reach.
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Instantly trims the top and bobbin threads at the touch of a button
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing’s biggest timesaver! This feature makes threading the eye of the needle quick and easy.
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalized sewing.
- Needle Up/Down Button
- Pressing this button when the machine is stopped will change the needle position from down to up or from up to down.
- Extension Table Included
- The included extension table provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting or when working with a larger project.
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen with Brightness Control
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch length, stitch width, tension settings, recommended presser foot, needle up/down position and more! Easily adjust the screen brightness.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System
- The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- 5 Built-In Alphabets
- Personalize projects by adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block or script style numbers and alphabets, both available in upper and lower case, stitched at 5mm stitch width.
- Mirror Imaging and Elongation Functions
- With just a touch of a button, selected stitches can be mirrored imaged, adding even more stitch variety. Press the Elongation button and selected stitches can be made up to 5 times longer
- Electronic Auto Pilot
- Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Lever to the desired speed.
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- 2 StayBright™ LED Lights
- Two lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) are always cool to the touch.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine is constructed of heavy duty metal. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability
- 25 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers, cords and topstitching.
- Electronic Twin Needle Settings
- Stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
- Drop Feed
- A conveniently located lever lowers the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and button sewing.
- 7-Segment Feeding System
- This is a specially designed feed system that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This provides for much more accurate feeding of the fabric.
- Box Feed
- This is a function that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Six Second Threading
- Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function
- Tie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of a button. This feature ensures quality stitching and prevents unraveling.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Horizontal Threading
- Allows for the thread to feed more evenly reducing poor stitch formation and thread breakage.
- High Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- Direct Button Stitch Selection
- Provides direct access to eight of the most popular stitches including straight, zigzag, blind hem and buttonhole
- Stitch Reference Chart
- This chart, located on the upper lid of the machine, allows you to quickly choose the perfect stitch for your project – eliminating tedious screen searching.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, regardless of fabric type. The tension can be adjusted using the tension adjustment buttons, if desired.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The Presser Foot Lifter has two heights. The second offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Free Arm
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This feature is especially valuable when appliquéing, because it provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making adjustments.
- Error Warning
- An audible warning alerts the sewer if something is incorrect. The audible warning can be deactivated, if desired. A picture appears on the LCD screen illustrating the probable error.
- Optimum Power Control
- A control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
- DC Motor
- Provides instant start and stop with no coasting, for accurate and precise stitch placement
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change snap-on presser feet without use of a screwdriver.
- Included Presser Feet
- All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot and Underplate, Open Toe Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Narrow Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot, Adjustable Bias Binder Foot, Single Welt Cording Foot, Braiding Foot with Guide, Clear Piping Foot, Stitch in the Ditch Foot, Fancy Trim Foot
- Included Accessories
- Extra Wide Extension Table, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver (2), Spool Cap (2), Seam Guide, Quilting Bar, Clearance Plate and Shank for Presser Feet
- On Board Storage
- The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable sewing table, providing easy access to accessories.
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MODELS)
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included).
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost to send the machine to us.
If you would like your machine collected from you (mainland UK only), we then collect, service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available at the current cost of £59.94 and can be added within 6 months of purchase. Please contact us for further information on this service.
We do not guarantee any machine for any business use. We can only guarantee machines for domestic use. If you are a small business, as long as you notify us prior to purchasing we will then advise you if it is correct for your business and the guarantee we can offer you.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging. We will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland.
All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year.
UK mainland delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 1pm*
We use both Parcelforce and DPD for deliveries.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately.
Products in stock we aim to deliver orders on the next working day after dispatch with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items. Some remote areas may require a 48-72 hour delivery.
Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some a safe place if you have specified this is approporiate.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Adjustoform Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 1pm for same day dispatch on most machines.