This fantastic Singer Sewing Machine is packed with features to help you get the most from your hobby; with 7 essential stitches, 5 stretch stitches, 212 decorative stitches, 6 fully automatic 1-step button holes and 1 endless buttonhole, there's no project you won't be able to tackle!
- Singer One Plus Sewing Machine
- All-Purpose Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- One-step Buttonhole Foot w/ Underplate
- Zipper Foot
- Spool Pin Felt
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Thread Spool Caps
- Needle Plate Screw Driver
- Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch settings including the number of the selected stitch, an image of the selected stitch, and stitch width and length settings
- Personalise projects by adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block style alphabet and numeric stitches
- Sewing’s biggest time saver - guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- Save and edit select stitch combinations to create personalised patterns and designs
- Twin needle decorative stitches at the push of a button
- Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalised sewing
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine
- The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliquéing and quilting
- The machine will not begin to sew if the presser foot is raised, reducing the chance of thread bunching
- No need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing - just drop and sew!
- Three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing; the long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated
- A conveniently located lever, effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons
- The arm of the machine measures 14.7” providing a more spacious work area—an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other large projects
- Easy sewing at your own speed, with or without the foot control
- Nostalgic filigree and signature machine curves pay tribute to our classic, historic machine designs
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability
- Projects can be sewn quickly with a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult to reach areas
- Accessories are conveniently stored in the removable storage compartment providing easy access.
- LCD Screen with Stitch Selection Dial
- 231 Built- in- Stitches
- 6 Fully Automatic, 1-Step Buttonholes
- SWIFTSMART™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Programmable Needle/Up Down
- Start/Stop Button and Speed Control
- Block & Script Alphabets Included
- Stitch Memory with Editing
- Pattern Elongation on Selection Stitches
- Twin Needle Mode
- Extra Large Sewing Space (374 mm)
- DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- Presser Foot Sensor
- Extra- High Presser Foot Lift
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- Feed Dog Control
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MODELS)
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included).
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost to send the machine to us.
If you would like your machine collected from you (mainland UK only), we then collect, service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available at the current cost of £59.94 and can be added within 6 months of purchase. Please contact us for further information on this service.
We do not guarantee any machine for any business use. We can only guarantee machines for domestic use. If you are a small business, as long as you notify us prior to purchasing we will then advise you if it is correct for your business and the guarantee we can offer you.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging. We will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland.
All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year.
UK mainland delivery is FREE on all orders over £30 which includes all Sewing Machines, Overlockers, Embroidery Machines and Ironing Presses.
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 12pm.
We use multiple national delivery carriers such as Parcelforce, DPD and UK mail.
Each of our carriers will contact you with tracking information and more often now you will receive a time slot by text message on the day of delivery (this service is dependant on your local depot).
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle.
Products in stock we offer a next working day delivery with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items. Some remote areas such as Highlands and Islands may take longer to reach.
Delivery times may vary in busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time etc. Please check with us for latest delivery information when you place your order.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. For urgent requirement, please let us know.
Adjustoform Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 12pm for same day dispatch on most machines.