The Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q sewing machine is perfect for any project. Packed full of advanced features, this machine is as adept at dressmaking as it is at quilting and home dec projects.
Interactive Color Touch Screen
See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
- Screen 3.5” (70x53mm )
- QVGA Resolution 320x240
- Quick help – touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, presser foot pressure, and sewing speed for you. The stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type on the screen.
Large Sewing Surface - Sew large quilts, home decor projects, and garments easily. Enjoy the large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm), for wonderful ease of sewing.
World-class patented stitch techniques only from Husqvarna Viking. Dimensional Stitches, and Theme Stitches offer more creative opportunities.
- Extensive selection of built-in stitches – endless opportunities to be creative. Over 460 stitches, up to 54mm wide. 19 Categories for easy selection.
- Side-motion sewing – sew beautiful decorative stitches up to 54mm wide.
- 4 Sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower case letters, for easy programming.
- Perfectly balanced buttonholes – the sensor one-step buttonhole foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time. 11 Buttonhole styles designed for various sewing applications.
- Decorative tapering feature – choose from several angles to taper the beginning and end of your stitch on the Brilliance 75Q.
- Stitch positioning – move the complete stitch position on any 7mm or under stitch to line up stitches exactly where you want to sew.
- Mirror image function – mirror image stitches side-to-side or end-to-end for creative use of decorative stitches and precise utility sewing.
- Appliqué Stitches: Create appliqués quickly while in sewing mode by adding fabric when your machine stops.
- Pop-Up Stitches: For a one-of-a-kind look, add fabric while stitching for a pop-up effect.
- Appliqué & Pop-Up Stitch Combination: Stitches can be used together both horizontally and vertically.
- Sequin Stitches: Add a touch of elegance and sparkle to your project using patented Sequin Stitches.
Select from four different stitches in the same family to create a unique themed stitch.
Exclusive Sensor System Technology
- Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Sensor Foot Lift - Presser foot lowers and raises automatically, for every sewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift. Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Sensor Foot Pivot - Automatic float position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting. Your hands are free to guide the fabric.
- Sensor Foot Pressure - The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
- Bobbin winding from the needle – for time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Stitch width safety – select the stitch width safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- Automatic thread cutter – one touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- Needle stop up/down – press needle stop up/down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down, for easy pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Start / stop function – easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Stop function – your machine will fix the thread and automatically stop when one stitch or stitch program is complete, no more guessing.
- Fix function – secure any stitch, any time with tie-off stitches automatically.
- Twin needle safety – enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle breakage.
- Electronic self-adjusting thread tension – best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
- Built-in needle threader – makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Bobbin thread sensor with alert sound – no need to check bobbin thread when sewing, a pop-up message appears when the bobbin thread is running low.
- Led light illuminated workspace – designed to give even light across the entire work area. Led technology and light guides provide excellent lighting on your work area. See fabric and stitches in true color and with less shadows.
- Auto feed teeth drop – the feed teeth will automatically drop when engaging for free-motion sewing, button sewing, etc.
- Save to 'my stitches' – 24 permanent memories to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access (saves up to 99 stitches or letters each).
- Inch/cm ruler on base plate – convenient measuring on the base of your Brilliance 75Q sewing machine.
- Built-in stylus holder – keep your stylus conveniently by the screen when not in use.
- Straight stitch plate with sensor technology - attach the straight stitch needle plate for a more accurate straight stitch. The straight stitch needle plate sensor will alert warns you if you try to select any other stitch to avoid breaking needles.
- 29 Needle positions – sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Free-motion with any stitch – for easy and beautiful free-motion quilting using any stitch you choose. Select the one most convenient setting for you.
- Updateability – update your machine with latest software.
- Hard cover – protective dust free storage for your machine.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q sewing machine.
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
- Utility foot
- Decorative stitch foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blindhem foot
- Zipper foot
- Non-stick glide foot
- Edging foot
- Quilters 1/4" piecing foot
- Clear open toe foot
- Embroidery / darning foot
- Side motion foot
- Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Self-adhesive glide plates
- 2 x thread nets
- 2 x felt pads
- Seam ripper
- Edge / quilting guide
- 2 x spool caps
- Multipurpose tool / button reed
- 6 x bobbins
- Straight stitch plate
- Carrying case
GUARANTEE - PARTS & LABOUR + SERVICING
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
FREE SERVICING OFFER
For machines eligible for our 15 year guarantee we include a NO COST SERVICE up to once a year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres.
If you would like your machine sent to us (mainland UK only), we can arrange a return service via courier. We then service your machine and redeliver your machine back to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100. If you are local to us you can of course bring your machine in to our service centre at no cost.
Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Elna and Brother the guarantee for these machines vary from 1 to 3 years parts and labour only.
Our guarantee gives you fantastic peace of mind when buying your new sewing machine. If your machine needs to come into us for attention for any reason, within the first 6 months of purchase carriage is free of charge. After the first 6 months, we ask you as the customer to cover the carriage cost for the return of the machine to one of our service centres. We can arrange carriage with our couriers for £30 (collection and return) on the condition that you have the original packaging.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required. Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years and will be confirmed within each product listing.
Our extended guarantee on selected models
Benefit from our extended parts and labour guarantee selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from us, you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Electrical and mechanical components - as per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Naturally this extended cover excludes wilful damage, misuse, overuse and commercial use. Consumable items such as but not limited to foot pedals, belts, bulbs, bobbin cases, needle plates and needles are also not covered as per the manufacturer's guarantee.
OPTIONAL SERVICE PLAN
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes free return via courier & re-delivery for the lifetime of this guarantee + servicing up to once a year is available at the current one-off cost of £79.95 (for machines up to £999 - full value of guarantee £199.95) and can be added at the point of sale or within 6 months of purchase.
Important Notice re. Business use
With the exception of industrial machines, or where specified on your invoice, we do not guarantee any machine for any business use. Our guarantee is for domestic home use only. We also offer an educational use guarantee between 2 and 5 years depending on the model(s) chosen, when the machine is to be used within an educational setting. This valid for purchases by schools, colleges, university and local authorities. If you are a charity, please inform us at the time of purchase and we will advise on the guarantee we can provide depending on the use of the machines.
Authorised service centres
Our engineers are trained sewing machine mechanics who are certified by the brands we supply. As a condition of our guarantee, you may only use our service centres and engineers to perform maintenance and/or repairs on your product. Please seek permission prior to taking the machine to another engineer. If you take your machine to an unauthorised engineer, you may void your warranty. If you have a local service centre you wish to use, please discuss this with our service team.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre-delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance. You can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
What happens if my new machine arrives faulty or becomes faulty?
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components, for a period of 6 months we will arrange a carriage-paid return label. We will then repair and return your machine - available to UK mainland customers only. If you are outside of the UK mainland, please return the machine via a carrier of your choice to one of our service centres and it will be returned to you free of charge. We cannot reimburse costs incurred for return by your own carrier.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will send you a returns form to complete so your repair/return can be authorised.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please keep the original box and internal packaging your machine arrived in if you wish for us to arrange the return your machine during the guarantee period*.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
New Industrial, professional and commercial sewing machines are covered for 1 year return to base guarantee - we cannot arrange a courier for these items. Ironing presses marked professional or HD are domestic machines however are covered with a 6 month guarantee when used for business purposes.
* Return service available from UK mainland area only. Return and re-delivery charges apply after 6 months of original purchase date.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30. We use DPD, Parcelforce, Fedex, UPS and Royal Mail for deliveries.
For items we stock in our warehouse, we aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 12pm and deliver on the next working day (UK mainland only) (Monday to Friday Only)
*** December - Christmas Period ***
General delivery time is 3-5 working days from order
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - Please see delivery information shown in the title of the product or check with your sales agent.
EXCEPTIONS FOR CERTAIN BRANDS
Where product is not stocked in our own warehouse, delivery times may vary. Please speak to a sales agent to confirm delivery times on these items or advise if your order is of an urgent nature.
BROTHER & JANOME - Some Janome and Brother that are sent directly from these brands can take 5-7 working days to be delivered. Please check with your sales agent when placing your order to receive a delivery time.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Sent directly from mainland Europe - allow up to 10-14 working days
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7-14 working days for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These may need to be tested prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
Delivery times may be longer than usual in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Most deliveries will be by DPD. Download the free smartphone app 'Your DPD' and register your mobile number, email and delivery address to track your DPD delivery. Once a tracking number has been assigned to your order your app will notify you. This will normally be the working day before delivery.
Generally our carriers will send you a message by email or text message (SMS) with tracking information If this information has been provided at the point of purchase.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Some remote areas such as Highlands and Islands may take longer to reach.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet to the curbside. Please note these items can be heavy and will require a minimum of 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will be charged at £70+VAT.
Please see our returns policy (click here)