Interactive Color Touch Screen
Large embroidery area - up to 14¼"x8" (360 x 200mm)
Large sewing surface - Almost 10” (250mm)
Embroidery design editing and save
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM ™ Technology
NTERACTIVE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN
Easy to navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- Large (3.5"/70x53mm), graphic color touch screen with high resolution (320x240).
- Clear text and realistic embroidery designs on screen.
- Easy graphic interface designed by sewers for sewers.
- All functions and stitches at a touch.
- Built-in support with Quick Help: Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
BASIC DESIGN POSITIONING
Match your embroideries perfectly every time.
- • Use the basic Design Positioning feature for perfect placement.
- • With basic Design Positioning you can turn any design into an endless design.
• Design Positioning feature makes it so easy.
Your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- • Update your machine with latest software via internet.
FREE MOTION WITH ANY STITCH
For easy quilting and beautiful free motion embroidery usingany stitch you choose.
•Choose Free Motion Floating or Free Motion Spring Actionfrom the SET Menu.
Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.• Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
• Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches,and making buttonholes.
• Ideal for sewers with physical limitations.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN SWEDENHUSQVARNA VIKING® brand has engineered andmanufactured superior quality sewing machines with cuttingedgetechnology for over 140 years.
SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THE MACHINE
Download the latest Machine Communication software fromwww.husqvarnaviking.com to communicate from your PC toyour
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• Organize your designs, add trim commands, create imagefiles, print catalogs and more.
• Create embroidery fonts from any TrueType™ font on yourPC computer using the QuickFont program.
OPTIONAL HUSQVARNA VIKING® EMBROIDERYSOFTWARE for PC Computer
• Embroidery software adds a whole new dimension to yourpersonal embroidery.
• The ultimate software system for embroidery freedom!
OPTIONAL Tru Embroidery™ SOFTWARE FORMAC® Computer
• Introducing the premier embroidery software for the MAC®operating system.www.myembroideries.com
Thousands of designs available anytime with just a click onyour computer.
• Order designs at your local HUSQVARNA VIKING® dealer.
• Download designs from the internet anytime, day or night.
EMBROIDERY DESIGN EDITING AND SAVE
New ways to enhance your embroidery experience and makeit easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
• Personalize your designs directly on screen.
COMBINE AND SAVE DESIGNS
• Create your own combination of designs and/or fontsand save them in the memory or on a USB-stick.
LARGE EMBROIDERY AREA
You can create and embroider large designs up to 14¼"x8"(360x200mm) without re-hooping.
• Two embroidery hoops included;
DESIGNER™ Royal Hoopfor designs up to 14¼"x8" (360x200mm) and DESIGNER™Splendid Square Hoop for designs up to 4¾"x4 ¾"(120x120mm).
• Several optional hoops available for special techniques likeendless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries andmuch more.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® is constantly developing new hoopsand accessories for various techniques.
LARGE SEWING SURFACE
Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
• Large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm),for wonderful ease of sewing.
Endless opportunities to be creative.
• 150 beautiful designs are loaded in your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• All designs include Automatic Jump Stitch Trims.
• 2 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes with bothupper and lower case letters to label, date and embellish
• 261 stitches.
• 7mm stitch width.
• 5 sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters foreasy programming.
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
SENSOR FOOT LIFT
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for everysewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up andextra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth for maximum space toslide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
SENSOR FOOT PIVOT
• The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric whenyou stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR® FeatureSelect your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly setseverything for you.
• Sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, foot pressure, and sewing speed.
• Stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot and needle size and type on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
AUTOMATIC JUMP STITCH TRIM Eliminate trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
• Cuts your embroidery jump stitches automatically.
• Pulls the thread tails to the wrong side of the fabric forquick finishing.
TOP AND BOBBIN THREAD SENSOR WITH ALERT SOUND A pop-up message appears when the top thread breaks or bobbin thread is running low and gives you an advance notice you soon need to change the bobbin.
• No need to check top or bobbin thread when sewing or embroidering
15 YEAR PARTS LABOUR AND FREE ANNUAL SERVICING ON ALL MACHINES (EXCLUDING AGENCY MODELS)
Agency models are machines that we sell on behalf of Janome, Brother and Elna, the guarantee for these machines vary from 2-3 years parts and labour only (service is not included).
For all non-agency machines we include a NO COST service every year. We only ask that you as the customer cover the carriage cost to send the machine to us.
If you would like your machine collected from you (mainland UK only), we then collect, service and redeliver your machine to you. The total cost of this service is £30 inc. return postage. This represents a huge saving as the cost of getting a sewing machine serviced locally around the country normally ranges from £60 to £100.
An additional optional extension to this guarantee which includes collection & redelivery for the lifetime of this guarantee is available at the current cost of £59.94 and can be added within 6 months of purchase. Please contact us for further information on this service.
We do not guarantee any machine for any business use. We can only guarantee machines for domestic use. If you are a small business, as long as you notify us prior to purchasing we will then advise you if it is correct for your business and the guarantee we can offer you.
Guarantees from the Manufacturers
Our Machines are brand new and have a full manufacturer’s warranty. Registration may be required.
Manufacturers warranties normally vary between 2 years and 5 years.
Warranty for 15 Years on selected models
Parts and labour for 15 years on selected models. When purchasing a selected new machine from this website you're safe in the knowledge that you can buy with peace of mind.
What's covered? Bone-fide faults. As per the manufacturers Guarantee.
What's not covered? Very little. Naturally this extended cover excludes willful damage, misuse, repairs caused by overuse or repairs made necessary by commercial use. Also "consumable items" such as belts, bulbs,bobbin cases and needles as stated on the manufacturers guarantee document.
All our new sewing machines undergo a pre delivery factory inspection and are tested for your assurance, so you can be confident that your machine will reach you, ready to tackle the toughest tasks, straight from the box.
If for some reason your new machine is found to be in need of attention due to problems caused through faulty components for a period of 6 months we will sanction our "no carriage cost" back to base, repair and return of your machine within the UK mainland.
Please contact us first as all repair/returns must be authorised prior to being sent. We will e-mail you or post a RMA form before repairs are authorised.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
YOU MUST RETAIN ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IF YOU WISH FOR YOUR MACHINE TO BE COLLECTED BY US. THIS INCLUDES ALL INTERNAL POLYSTYRENE.
Please retain the original packing materials - just in case your machine has to be returned to us. We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused in transit if the machine is not in its original packaging. We will not be able to arrange collection/delivery if you do not retain packaging.
This does not affect your statutory consumer rights and will apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK mainland.
All machines must be used for normal domestic purposes. The warranty does not cover consumable items such as: needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, bulbs, belts, non-metal parts, loopers, blades, timing adjustments etc as stated in the manufacturers warranty.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory consumer rights
Industrial machines are covered for 1 year only. This is due to the weight and size of the machine, we cannot collect or redeliver during the guarantee, however, all labour and parts are free for the first year.
UK mainland delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day if ordered before 1pm*
We use both Parcelforce and DPD for deliveries.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately.
Products in stock we aim to deliver orders on the next working day after dispatch with the exception of Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines as they can take between 5 - 7 working days, plus non stock items. Some remote areas may require a 48-72 hour delivery.
Delivery times may vary in sales periods. Deliveries must be signed for, this is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or in some a safe place if you have specified this is approporiate.
Please note that SHOWROOM MODELS & EX-DISPLAY MODELS are tested prior to being sent - please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
Adjustoform Dress forms are made to order and generally take 7 working days for delivery.
Delivering Outside UK
Please give clear delivery instructions at the time of purchase, so that we may pass onto international couriers.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
Please see our returns policy (click here)
* Working days only - Order before 1pm for same day dispatch on most machines.